midget strippers. not acceptable.
seriously what the fuck
Dear Matt, Mina, Josh, Josse and Tom,
I regret having to write to you again, but I have been bombarded this morning with calls from less than happy neighbours from number 15.
The neighbours have complained about constant parties, mainly during the week, and disruption through to the early hours. Further to this, they have called the Council on numerous occasions and allege that music playing equipment has been confiscated from the property. They say that they have had to do this on 10 occasions now. I would be interested to hear your view of events, but I sense here that there is no smoke without a fire, and there was clearly some notable noise last night that has triggered today’s calls.
Concerningly they also advise that people have been drinking on the roof. I am very disappointed to hear this, as we have made clear that this roof is not to be accessed unless in an emergency. The roof will not support people, and is not designed for this purpose. Not only is this a huge safety concern, but it could cause quite a lot of damage, which you will be responsible for. The restrictors are not to be taken off. I am afraid that I can’t have the number of calls that I have had to take this morning about this, and I am therefore going to have to write to your guarantors to advise them of events. Added to this, my colleague Mark and I would like to meet you at the property to discuss matters, and to prevent any future issues. Tomorrow evening or Friday would work – please can you confirm.
May I propose as a way forward, that the below is implemented.
· No music playing equipment to be used after 10.30 on weekdays.
· If you are to have a gathering of more than 8 people in the property on a Friday or a Saturday, please drop a courtesy note through the door of the neighbours at number 15, and make sure the noise stops at a reasonable time.
· We would not expect this number of people to be in the property at other times.
· No access at any point to the roof unless there is an emergency.
· After 10.30 on weekdays, conversations and movement around the flat to be limited and in a respectful way to the neighbours.
· If you do go out on a weekday night, the neighbours should not be woken up when you return.
Everyone has their moments, and as students, there is no reason why you should not have fun, but you happen to live in a residential area, and the properties around you are mainly lived in by families and professionals, and this brings about with it a need to be aware of your surroundings and the people living there.
Your eternal lover
Track: last night Edmund Cude saved my life
Artist: DJ Vaj
Album: Vajtastic hits 2007
Dear Vaj, found this Gem of your best album back in 07 we have listened to it all night with on repeat my eyes are red and sore
love, us x